Custom Glass Work & Installation in Berwyn
Updating the glass in your home completely transforms the look of any room. Whether you are interested in replacing a mirror on a budget or designing a new, modern shower enclosure, Bryn Mawr Glass can help. Our specialties include:
- Shower Enclosures
- Custom Mirrors
- Specialty & Designer Glass
- Window and Door Replacement and Repair
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Glass Shelving & Table Tops
Transform Your Bathroom with a Custom Shower Door
Custom shower enclosures are one of our most popular services. Sometimes updating a shower is enough to give your entire bathroom a makeover. Choose from framed and frameless glass shower door options. Our custom glass doors look stunning, clean easily, and help to create a more spacious feel in any bathroom.
Recent Shower Enclosures in Berwyn
About Bryn Mawr Glass
Bryn Mawr Glass has been the go-to expert glass company of the Delaware Valley for over 60 years. Our glass company stands out for a number of reasons, including:
- A Rich History: Our shop was established in 1947, making us the oldest glass shop in the area. With age comes wisdom, and we know everything there is to know about glass.
- In-Home Estimates & Installation: Why leave your house, when we can come to you? Our installers will work around your schedule to complete a project on time and on budget. We’ll handle the project from start to finish, which includes the initial measurements and final installation.
- Custom & Modern Designs: We don’t offer one-size-fits-all solutions. We work to meet your specifications and you have the option to choose from a number of beautiful glass styles.
If you are ready for a free measurement and estimate, fill out our contact form at your convenience and of our glass experts will reach out to you. You can also call us directly at (610) 853-2990. If you have a general question, you may also call or contact us through the form, and we will help you out. If you don’t know where to start, visiting our showroom (weekdays from 8-5) is a great way to get ideas for your next project. Get directions.